Monday 27 April 2009

Comment on Loud Music blog

This is a comment on the blog on loud music, to be found at http://zen-bb.blogspot.com/2009/04/loud-music.html

I would like to add something to her blog. I agree with her on what she's saying, and would like to draw some attention to people who are listening to music from MP3s, Ipods and mobile phones, all with earplugs in. You would think this is a better option than those people playing their music out loud. However, I myself have experience it too many times that a person was listening to music with earplugs in, and I was able to hear all the music as well. Firstly, that can't be good for their ears. One step worse would be to deliberately stand in front of the stereo at a concert. Secondly, I don't want to hear their music! If I wanted to listen to music, I would have brought my own. Plus the music doesn't sound the way it was supposed to sound when you hear it this way, so even if it is a song that you like, it sounds nothing like it is supposed to. Annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment