Monday 20 April 2009

Comment to blog "the Hospital" by A Work In Progress

This is a comment on the blog to be found at http://theurbanfoxbeingbad.blogspot.com/2009/04/hospital.html

I had no idea something like that was going on. Teenagers carelessly getting pregnant receive money and accomodation? It's like rewarding them for their stupidity. I totally agree on A Work In Progress that it can be seen as bad behaviour that the government allow, and that there are some people who actually need that money badly. Why won't they take the money they give to these pregnant teenagers and spend it on informing (not yet pregnant) teenagers? I was quite shocked when I got here and I saw so many mothers walking around with their children who themselves were carrying a child. I thought that was more of an exaggerated idea the tv was trying to show. No wonder there are so many babies and young children screaming and yelling to their parents: their parents themselves are still children.

No comments:

Post a Comment